Tuesday 19 April 2016

Race For Life

Hey guys,
So recently I decided to sign up for the Race For Life - Pretty Muddy Race at Finsbury Park in July. Today I received my package containing all the information as well as my running number. I don't have a personal reason for doing this, I haven't suffered from losing anyone close to me to cancer, thankfully. But I still thought this would be an amazing thing to experience. So my friend and I will need to get our asses training as soon as possible since we are lazy sh*ts haha, it will definitely be hard work but will hopefully be so much fun! If anyone has any ideas to get us ready for this then please let us know in the comments!!

I have added a link to my JustGiving page below, please feel free to donate anything if you can, you obviously do not have to at all, but if you can it would be a great help! So I just thought I would put it out there :)
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
Thanks :)
Shani x

2 comments:

One Year Blog Anniversary!

Hello lovelies! Yesterday was the anniversary of Pretty Little Flirt. A year ago, I decided to create a page on the internet where I co...