Friday 26 February 2016

My First..

..blog post.

Hey! If you opened this blog post then your probably wondering what my blog will be about. What is this girl going to possibly write about? Well.. I don't really know, ha! I'm not too sure how this is going to work out if i'm honest, at college my friends and I contemplated creating a blog together but it never actually happened haha, one of them created one recently so I thought i'd follow her lead so screw it, here we go..

I'd like to think I have quite a big make up collection which is forever growing, so I will be sharing some of that on here with you guys, as well as skin care and reviews on all things such as books, TV series - the walking dead! ultimate fav. - but anyway I hope you enjoy any content I upload but don't expect much, I'm no expert! haha :)

Hopefully you'll return!

Shani x

5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see the content you bring, definitely cannot wait to see your makeup collection, hopefully we can do a collab one day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited for this blog as it sounds so versatile! Perfect for everyone! xo

    ReplyDelete

One Year Blog Anniversary!

Hello lovelies! Yesterday was the anniversary of Pretty Little Flirt. A year ago, I decided to create a page on the internet where I co...